**This game uses keyboard controls**
In Project Madison, play a disgruntled 1960s secretary determined to enact revenge on Jeff, her nemesis. Use the environment and your work relationships to get Jeff fired from his cushy job!
During the day explore, spy on desks and hidden objects, make friends, and get in the boss’ good books by doing all your work. During the night use your limited time for mischief: stealing, breaking locks, or destroying important documents.
Jeff’s got it coming, and it’s up to YOU to decide how!
This game is for players who:
- Enjoy gameplay revolving around choices and consequences
- Enjoy replaying games or levels to explore different options
- Enjoy systems-driven narrative
- Enjoy expositional world-building through narrative design (world, dialogue, set pieces)
- Enjoy character-driven interactions and trust/friendship levels.
This game was made in collaboration with Taylor Adams-Harriott ✨:
- My roles: Narrative Design, co-Game Design, Additional Programming (NPC dialogue, basic AI).
- Taylor's roles: Art & UI Design, co-Game Design, Principal Programming (core gameplay, UI).
We enjoyed making this game and sincerely hope you will enjoy playing it. :-)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.